SCALE OF BOOKING CHARGES FROM 1st JANUARY 2019
ONLY £40 for 3 hours use of Main Hall (including Insurance)
ONLY £60 with BOUNCY CASTLE (for 3 Hours including Insurance)
(BOUNCY CASTLE NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXTERNAL HIRE)
A returnable Deposit of £40 is required in advance against breakages and any damages that may occur during the booking period
|Main Hall||16.00 per Hour|
|Meeting Room||12.00 Per Hour|
|Training Rooms||13.00 Per Hour|
|Cafe/Bar Area||12.00 Per Hour|
|Rainbow Room||12.00 Per Hour|
|Whole Building Hire (Hall +4 rooms)||Price Negotiable|
|Main Hall||14.40 per Hour|
|Meeting Room||10.80 Per Hour|
|Training Rooms||11.70 Per Hour|
|Cafe/Bar Area||10.80 Per Hour|
|Rainbow Room||10.80 Per Hour|
- A 5% Reduction is offered for a block of 12 bookings made and paid in advance.
- Bar Hire – £40 per session up to 50 people – £60 per session for 51 plus people.
- There is a Mandatory £1.00 Insurance Charge per Booking. Organisations wishing to use their own Insurance must provide proof.
- While the normal practice is for Centre users to leave the premises hired in a clean and tidy condition themselves, cleaning charges are available on request.
- Double charges apply on Bank Holidays, Christmas/Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Hall, comfortable for up to 70 / 80 people, less if Bouncy Castle is also booked (40)
- Meeting Room, available for up to 12 / 15 people
- Training Rooms, suitable for up to 20 /25 people
- Café/Bar Area, suitable for up to 45 people
- Please contact Andy (Blue Velvet) 07946177827 to discuss arrangements for Buffets and Teas/Coffees.
Why don’t you become a member of Sunningmead Community Centre?
You are entitled to 10% off Hall and room bookings, i.e. for parties, meetings etc and also at a reduced rate on Entry Fees to Sunningmead Centre Events.
You also need to be a member to play bingo on a Friday evening, which is very popular.
Single Adult Membership £7.00
Reduced Rate for Senior Citizens’ £6.00
Couples Rate/Senior Citizen Couples £12.00/£10.00
Special Family Rate (2 Adults & Children £15.00
Youth Rate (Under 18s) £2.00
Youth Club under 12s (1st May – 30th April) £1.50
(membership runs from 1st September to 31st August and youth club 1st May to 30th April)
Please contact the centre for an application form.